Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So today I work, I was going about my business when the janitor proceed to tell me a story how he was v* yesterday. Then after he told me I had of heard the same story about 20 times today.....so each time I got a little more freaked out!!! To give you a run down, this guy is disgusting....he smells really bad, he never showers and he has been talked to about it before. It was so bad today that I had to leave the room to stop gagging. But he says that he ate something bad on Saturday nigth then he was sick Sunday. After he v* a couple time he felt better and was even eating again. I would normally not be too worried, but this guy doesn't bath. So I am sure he doesn't wash his hands. I made sure I was careful, but I had a few slip ups....Do you guys think I got much to worry about?? Im just a little freaked right now.

Michele

well, it doesn't sound like it was from a bug, so at any rate you cannot possibly catch it, because unless you ate just what he ate you couldn't get it. Besides whatever is on his hands (if IT is even on them), the germs would be long dead by now. Still tho I can understand why you'd be grossed out totally.

If he's that dirty and unsanitary, he probably was sick because of something he ingested with dirty hands or something. I think you'll be OK.

What were your slip-ups?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

yeah.. honestly i think he got sick from un sanitary conditions.. most likely he didnt eat something that was good. and yes probably doesnt wash his hands either..

I wouldnt worry too much.. im sure your quite opposite.. like myself.. so im sure you will be just fine.. even if it was a sv he most likely was not contagious anymore when you were at work.

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

My slip-ups were I touched the same doorknob as him then ate with my hands....and the bad thing is since he is the janitor, he was everywhere in the bldg including the womens bathroom. And not to mention he would not leave me alone, kept wanting to sit next to me and talk about how he was sick!! I hate people!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04133

My slip-ups were I touched the same doorknob as him then ate with my hands....and the bad thing is since he is the janitor, he was everywhere in the bldg including the womens bathroom. And not to mention he would not leave me alone, kept wanting to sit next to me and talk about how he was sick!! I hate people!!

LMAO !!! I hate people too!! (some)

UGH!! He probably didn't have a sv*, so I wouldn't worry. Who knows? Maybe he exaggerated the whole thing so he could get attention[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img].

~*~Charlene~*~

Ewww! He sounds awful! I wouldn't worry, though. It doesn't sound like an sv.