Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: DATES

ive just eaten some biscuits and on thrn when i checked the packet it says best before 28th JULY!!!!!

mum said when it says best before it dont matter its when its use by??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They'll be fine. Thats not that ago...and my mum always say that. And it makes sense They're best before that date and after that date they may lost their quality. Its when it says Use By that you should take more cared.

Im sure you'll be absolutely fine. Try not to think about it though, you'll end up making yourself ill through thinking about it too much.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I agree with ham crisp, you will be fine, don't worry about it. Thigs like biscuits and stuff with the datesdon't matter i don't think, they just estimate a date, and it means best before, not use by so and so date. It just means they might not taste as good as they were. Try not to worry, i've eaten crisps before which was like a month after the best before date by accident and they tasted fine lol. Take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree, it's fine. I threw a surprise party for my Mom last year and when I went to buybakery rolls the package said the date would be before the party so I actually asked the lady in the bakery and she said it would be fne. If there wasn't mold and it tasted ok it's fine. I always try to remind myself that they didn't used to put dates on things like bread ... it used to be throw it out when it's stale or moldy and people got on fine ... self included. Also I ate a protien bar recently that was like a month past the best by date lol. Totally freaked but all was ok.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I just rememebered...just for general people worrying.

My mums friend used to work somewhere to do with products or something...and they usually put the dates a few days earlier than they are anyway just to be safe IF anything does happen when someone eats is.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I ate a candy bar yesterday that had been expired for like 8 months. I only ate half, but I kinda freaked. I am fine now though and you will be too
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --