Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Disgusting

This is a little graphic.

So i woke up this morning and came downstairs to find my cat had v* 4 times, all over the kitchen. It was absolutely disgusting. I don't know how other people find pet vomit, i find it not as bad becoz obviously if i walked into a rom full of normal v* i would have died but it is still disgusting. If my cat has v* usually my mum deals with it so it's finebut she's at work and im home alone so i had to do it. Iv done it once before and feltreallyproud for coping but today was just awful. I cried throughout and it just made my skin crawl.

I have done it now and the cat has been put outside, i forced myself to eat breakfast but i am still shaking. I am supposed to be going to the cinema in about 30mins and this is stressful enough for me usually without having this happen beforehand. Im still gonna go, its just gonna make things a lot more difficult. I had got to the point where i could eat in the cinema, i highly doubt that will happen today. And i am just so angry. It is ridiculous, i can barely handle pet v* how could i ever have a child? I just hate that i let this phobia effect me so much, its like my therapist said, this phobia has tentacles and they stretch across my life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i am just frustrated and upset and disappointed [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Don't be so hard on yourself. You did a good job cleaning it up. I hope you go ahead and go to the movies. Distraction is a good thing when you are anxious. I hope you have a good time![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

uggh yuck i know what you mean.. my dog got into butter one time and got sick allll over the place.. it was awful! but for some reason animal v* doesnt bother me as much ..

i give ya credit for having to clean that up! good for you! and just to let ya know a child is out of the question for me right now.. until i can start healing.. its going to be a long journey but we will get there!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I used to have a dog who would eat his food so quick he would v* all over the kitchen floor (he was a biiiiiggggg dog!!!) but it never bothered me cos its not human v*!!!

Laney xx

Good job....i know it's gross...but you know..you did it and you should be proud of that....go do something fun to get your mind off what happened....you'll be fine!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks for being nice you guys - much appreciated!! I went to the cinema (saw Stormbreaker - brill, no v* scenes at all) and had a large portion of chips afterwards! Guess i just know that i can deal with this now if it happens again. I am viewing it as a positive achievement, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! xx

You are much braver than me. My boyfriends dog vomited twice...and not only was it gross...but the smell was so horrible..ew. I left his house...I couldn't be in the same house as the vomit....so it sat for two hours until he got home...I felt so bad!

well done for cleaning it up !! alot of ppl without emet cant even do it so well done !!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.