Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Been camping!

I have just arrived home from a short camping trip with my family. We have had a fantastic time and I have even managed not to worry too much about being around lots of people and using campsite showers and toilets.

The first day was a bit challenging as we went out for a meal at lunchtime and just as we were finishing my daughter complained of a tummy ache. I went into my usual panic mode and begged my husband to take us all home again, but of course he told me not to be silly and we drove to the campsite. By time we arrived my daughter was absolutely fine. I would normally have worried for the rest of the day but I actually managed to forget about it and enjoy time with my family. We have been on woodland walks, been swimming, played frisbee and football,and just enjoyed all our family time. My daughter cried when it was time to come home.

Yesterday we went on a boat trip to see the seals. It was a bit worrying as there were lots of people all very close to each other, but I survived and enjoyed it.

Today we had a final day out at a dinosaur adventure park which was absolutely fantastic. It has just been a great few days. I can not believe how worried I was before we left. I have come home feeling very relaxed with 2 very happy children. I feel quite pleased with myself for actually enjoying myself instead of worrying the whole time like I usually do. It is the first time I have ever took my children camping, but already I am planning the next time.

Awww wow cool!! well done and glad you had a nice time. Sorry about the few downs, but it all turned out ok[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Its good you enjoyed yourself, well done!!.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That sounds like a wonderful trip!! So glad you and the family had a great time![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Awesome job Curly!!!!!!!!!! Be very proud of yourself...camping is such fun...even though i haven't been in many many years. We used to go every summer with our church families, and i remember having so so so much fun. I know ANY time my youngest says his stomach hurts, I automatically go into the mode of "oh my god, it's the sv"......and then 9 times out of 10 it's not, and i've worried over nothing....but i know how you feel. I am glad you went and had so much fun...good job and pat yourself on the back for that one!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Fantastic Job Hun!!!!

Well done and im glad you had a great time.

x