Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think it may be, but Im not sure. I just feel real lightheaded and yuck, and like sometimes i get gaggy feeling in my esophagus. I just feel stupid because Im not sure. The thing is when I do try and make myself eat, it makes it feel worse some instead of better, but maybe thats just cause I have to keep making myself eat.

Are you highly anxious...b/c if you are, you might benefit from some anti-anxiety meds...i take them on a as needed basis, and a very low dose....they help me calm down and relax......you might want to check into that. You could be hungry, i don't know. When is the last time you ate?
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I think this does sound like hunger. Sometimes hunger can make you feel pretty off but i just try to work out when i last ate or just eat something simple like a few crackers to see if it makes me feel better. How long have you been feeling like this? Hope you feel better soon

Katy
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.