Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Nervous

Alright guys I'm total freak today I've been very anxious, like I'll feel kinda unwell but I don't know what I feel unwell about I dunno I know it's just anxiety and I'm a nervous wreck, so i've been taking my temp like crazy, one time it will be like 98.2 then others it will be in the 99.0's I am wondering does your guys body flucuate like that? I don't really feel sick like I felt weird earlier and then I started doing things and I didn't even notice anything do you think this is all in my head i just took my temp it was 98.7 my face is all hot cause I'm anxious pretty sure, but before even took my temp I felt fine I just did it for the hell of it now I'm all worried cause itw was like 99.1 so what do you guys think??

Generally, don't even worry about your temperature unless it is over 100, and is persistent. Even then- it could only mean that you body is fighting something off, not that you are necessarily sick.

99.1 is nothing- only .5 degrees over "normal", and even the 98.6 thing is a guideline, as someone's temperature can be consistently lower or higher, depending on things like metabolism, time of day, and whenfood was consumed.

Don't worry!

*amber*

and PS- anxiety can raise your body temperature.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah this has happened to me before, like it was be in the 9.90's I heard you can get this after ovulation but it really does fluciate, it's like up and down and being nervous isn't helping it go down I took motrin and obviously if I was sick the temp would go down so I think I'm ovulating. I don't even feel sick at all, my face kinda hot just cause i'm a nervous wreck about this have you ever got this before without being sick?

I have gone for about 3 days before with a temp of 100.1. Not sick- just a bit tired and sluggish. My body was probably trying to fight something off.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well I figured out why I kinda have a temp I have an infection it's a boili've it for a few days and it's been so damn painful, it's def infected it's in between the crack of my leg and genital area it's red and was pusing alittle bit but yea it causes a temp so i figured out why