Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My dad just got back from a three week business trip to Amsterdam, and he's been complaining about readjusting to US time. He talked about being wide awake at 4 in the morning, and not wanting to eat at meal times but then feeling hungry at weird times like the middle of the afternoon.

I thought it was very funny because as I was hearing that I was honestly thinking "welcome to my world!" because emet wakes me up at weird times and makes it so that I can't sleep. And of course sometimes I feel sick at meal times so I can't eat until later. About the only difference is that it's anxiety screwing up my internal rhythms.

Edited by: chicajojobe

Tell me about it. It's hard to schedule anything, b/c you never know how you will be feeling.

ugh tell me about.. for example right now.. i was going to go grocery shopping but i feel kind of "off" i dunno why.. i am really tired and stressed so i think thats it and i didnt get enough sleep.. so ughh i prollly wont go now.. stupid emet.. instead i think i may take an anti emet and go to bed!! what a life!

[img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain