Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question?

I cant sleep im a bit freaked out and my ibs is off ugh

Well this is my first post in a while and well I just dont feel right at all!

Ive got a dry mouth no matter what I drink, strange taste in my mouth and a nasal drip down the back of my throat not very nice tasting AT ALL!

I dont know what it is though, as I dont have any other symptoms of a cold or anything.

As for my ibs im just in alot of discomfort and cant stop passing gass its awful!!

Sorry as much as im trying to find out what this is im having a moan as well as im really pretty tired at the moment but a little to scared and uncomfortable to sleep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maybe it's your sinuses. That would explain the dry mouth and strange taste. Also it could be the dripping making your ibs weird or the ibs could just be a coincidence. I hate not being able to go to sleep from being freaked. Try and do something relaxing/distracting and remind yourself that it's sinus and ibs ... both suck but neither make you sick, Feel better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thankx for the quick reply SimplyMe..

Im watching an early morning chat show [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] bad tv but good distraction.

Hopefully it is something simple and il be able to sleep soon, 4:10am here at the moment, ugh emet, this is hellish..

Thankx again x

Feel better, Violet![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

How you feeling? I sometimes get this, never sure whether it's a bit of sinus gunk, or stomach acid. It can last a couple of days though. Take it you got to sleep though!!

Do you have allergies at all? I know you are in the UK, but here in the states, it's been a horrible allergy season for many people.

Try sipping minty tea to make the ick tatse go away.