Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Im Freaked Out!

My throat has just started to get sore again, it was sore earlier today and now its causing me more problems, only feel it when i swwllow but this weird sensation that I cant explain is hanging around in my throat, sort of burning rough sensation

Im so scared this is gona me me v* or ill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I am understanding the sensation correctly, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You could be slightly congested and not realize it, making sinus drainage go down the back of your throat. This happens to me all the time and I feel just like that.

Hang in there. I hope you get to feeling better.
    \"This too shall pass\"

shiva, thankx for your reply..

yea finiding this sensation weird, pretty off putting, but yea il keep hanging in there lol!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Thankx again

x

I've had that! I think I have it now. I've actually noticed that I get it when I take Tums, which is odd.

I'm feeling n* now and it's really mostly in my throat. Earlier I had that funny taste/sensation, too. It's really annoying to feel s* because of your THROAT not your stomach, isn't it?