Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

In the last two days, I have had twobad experiences. I was shopping at Old Navy on Saturday, and this lady had diarrhea in the bathroom. Then later on in the store, I saw her running to the bathroom again. Then yesterday I was at the post office picking up a package, and the post lady went into the bathroom twice while getting my package. Now I have diarrhea!!! I washed my hands so many times after each of these incidences. Do you think I am okay? HELP![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

I would say you've got yourself worked up and the stress is causing the d*. I can often be seen running to the loos while out shopping, and it's usually my ibs. Try not to worry. If, as you say, you've washed your hands in usual emet style, then it really is probably just anxiety. Rest and keep your fluids up if you can.

Thanks. My biggest concern right now is that I just ate about an hour ago. I'm afraid if I get myself too worked up that I'll.......you know what!

Can you take some immodium for it...just in case? I know stress makes me have D all the time....i don't think you will have caught anything from these other people though, as long as you kept your hands washed....
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

take a deep breath and calm down. I am sure you will be fine.. although.. i am not too scared of d* because i get it soooo often without any v* so i know i will be ok!

Try not to get yourself worked up because it will cause n* and then you will freak yourself out! just relax and eat bland foods and take some pepto or Imodium AD.. imodium is like my savior that stuff works so great!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain