Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Strep Throat

I just came down with this today, and it sucks!! I'm not one to complain much, but I feel like a total baby. I was supposed to go to work today but I got next to no sleep last night and I feel like I'm swallowing knives! The odd thing is, that I don't have a fever.

thanks for listeningme complain, I hope the antibiotics work fast!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

lol- I can sympathize- strep can make you feel nasty! Not everyone gets a fever with strep....I got a high one the last time I had it, but my body is a bit screwy, lol.

The good news is that the antibiotics DO work fast- hope you feel better soon!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ick! i also had strep during the summer time a few years ago.. it was soo horrible and hurt so bad that it got to the point that all i could really eat was popsicles.. and it was hot outside and i felt like crap.. aww im sorry you have this but yes antibiotics do wonders make sure you take them all because if you dont the strep can hybernate in a way and come back months later but much worse!

Take care of yourself!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Strep sucks! But as long as you take your meds, and get plenty of rest and fluids, you should be feeling better in a few days. Take care.

well, Im feeling much better, but I cannot stay awake! has anyone ever felt sleepy due to antibiotics? Im on ammoxil - its the banana flavored liquid stuff. I literally have been dragging my ass around the last few days.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh