Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Aww Help :(

OMG!! freaked out totally here!!

I feel n* and when I burp I can taste this funny taste not what I should be tasting when I burp, but I cant stop passing (TMI) foul smelling gas!!

Its becoming really disturbing, Its an awful feeling as well!!

Please is this FP or an sv? It just wont go away, the wind keeps being produced from no where! I dont get it?

I ate meat tonight im so scared, but I wish this would stop!

Help please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know no one has replyed but its still there, im feeling worse as time goes on!

The n* is still there, ive got a bit of a headache, my bowels just wont give up this is weird, im feeling tired as well!

I really hope this isnt an sv or fp or anything like that at all im SO freaked out by this!!
    I cant cope with this, my mothers sleeping my gf is sleeping and at home, theres no one around, my god why me :S

Please someone seriously if there is anyone out there please msg me or talk to me on msn im at [email protected]

Still feeling rough, and again I cant stop peeing :S

ok so now im still feeling n* got pains in my bowels, cramps coming on I guess, still passing foul smelling gas and ive got a headache, this just wont go away..

Plus I still cant stop peeing its getting to me

Take a deep breath. Do you normally eat much meat? Because if you don't it could have given yo a bit of indigestion. Take some antiemet, and get some fresh air.

Thank you so much daffodil for your reply,

No this is the second time ive eaten meat in a few months!

I dont know if this bowel trouble could be indigestion though, Im just freaked out by this totally.

Sorry I feel like im whining so much

It really sounds like your body is just having a hard time processing the meat, since you don't eat it much. I very much doubt it will make you sick, tho.
    Do you have any motilium?

I do yes, Im VERY reluctant to take it these days as there was a point that I became reliant on it.

it has been 6 hours since I ate the meat, it was a steak of deer meat very heavy meat but mostly the only kind that I like!

Since it has been so long do you think I still could be ill ?

I can still feel things gugrling around and causing more wind, its alot of discomfot

Hey Violet, I rarely eat meat and when I do, I usually pay for it with
    the symptoms you described. It really sounds like your body is just
    trying to digest the meat and since that is something you rarely eat
    then you've got some extra discomfort. Although you may not be feeling
    great, try your best to relax and just know that you are fine.

sherbear, Many many thankx for replying, I used to eat meat on a regular baises when i was younger but as I grew up I ate it less and less now only to once or twice a month..

I really am going to try force myself to relax, Im probably more freaked out as my partner my kind of safety net isnt here this week unfortnetly.

These are awful symptoms just for my body to be trying to process this meat, could it have then put off my ibs do you think?

Thankx again!

x

Could you have acid reflux?

In an earlier post you said you had a burning sensation and a sore throat.You also talked about odd tasting burps.These are all things I've dealt with lately with acid reflux.

I've been taking Prilosec OTC but it takes several days to work.

Maybe a glass of water if you can tolerate it.hope you feel better soon.

tojohn, thank you for your reply.

I do think party my stomach problems could be acid reflux due to my system not being bale to process this meat very well!!

Lets hope it is anyway, think il stick to a few spoon fuls of mince after this!

Thankx again!!

x

Awww sorry your feeling bad, hope your feeling better now. It really does sound like its finding it hard to digest that meat, i find it the same with anything dairy, if i have any butter, cheese, ice cream and stuff i find i always get the same kind of feelings, does your stomach bloat aswell??. Hope your feeling better now!!. Take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]