Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Recently some parts of the phobia for me have got better, i started eating again after two years, i mean is still hard everyday and sometimes a challenge and i still sometimes have to plan my day round meals, but i guess its better then not eating anything. Also the other night my mum said she felt n* and had a stomach ache, but we knew it was just stress, as i had the same thing after an argument with my dad, but i stayed with her insted of panicing and running away. Also my brother in the car the other day said he felt like he'd eaten to much, but was still eating gummy worms, then pretended to v* joking around, and insted of being grossed out by it and asking do you really feel like your going to v* i laughed and tryed to overcome the questions. Recently i can watch tv scenes with people v* and it dosn't bother me anymore, im the one telling my mum when the scene is over. The only thing that is a problem is i guess still the doing it and seeing someone else do it near me.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good for you! You have made so much progress lately, and I am so proud of you!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Yeah, well done...small steps remember!

Well done! You have done really well.

How in the world have you made such tremendous progress? I would love to know if you have the time.
    *Amy*

YAY! Im proud of you! Thisphobia can be so hardto get rational w/ and go about things w/. Good job!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Keep it up Ruth...that's really good what you've accomplished lately. I know you are proud of yourself....i hope you are still eating good too!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

You're doing really well Ruth!

Hey thank you so much for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I am still eating also, i eat all kinds of things now, i have over 1200 calories a day now and make sure i have 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, to be honest im more scared now not to eat lol. Thanks for all the support!!.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Starting to eat again is a MAJOR step! And I really am proud of you because you really have begun to pull yourself up from the depths! Keep it up!