Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was looking through a thread on SomethingAwful about handy tricks and tips, and there were a few about n* which I thought might help.

Apparently one thing to do is to suck a dill pickle, not actually eat it, but just suck it. Also non-sugary mints are meant to be good as well.

Another thing they say to do is to run your wrists under warm water.

Also apparently lying on your stomach is another thing to do.

Anyone wanna try these to see if they work?Edited by: xexxhoshi

lying on my stomach helps....but as far as the pickle...if i am n....i would not want to put anything in my mouth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mmmm- pickle. I would try that, lol, only because I love pickles and all their pickle-pickle wonderfulness.

In the doctor's office, there is a sheet saying what you should do/not do when you are nauseous. It says that you should actually avoid mints, because it could further aggravate your stomach. Apparently they are too harsh when your stomach is upset and can make it worse.

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess