Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Coursework

AAARRRGGGHHH!!

I can't get myself to do my coursework! EVERY time I try and do it, I get distracted!

I've tried doing it in a room where like .. pretty much nothing can distract me .. but my thoughts still wander!

I've got looooads to do but I'm just not getting any done =( Especially I.T and food, because I need to do them on the computer and.. EVERYTHING computerfull is distracting. I'm suposed to be doing food right now but .. eeeep.

Any tips? =(

.x
    [P.S are there any vegetarians I can interview?:P]Edited by: xsarah-warahx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm vegetarian, you can interview me.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Give yourself mental health breaks. Work for a half hour, and then give your mind 10 minutes by which it can think of anything else. I find that when doing work, if I structure it that way and give myself time to daydream, I find it easier to concentrate.

*amber*

PS- I am a vegetarian as well, you can interview me if you like.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.