Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Aaaahhhh!! I am driving myself mad and my stomach is going crazy. I get my A-level results tomoro and I'm so nervous. These results will determine which university I go to and it means so much to me because I tried so hard and battled really bad exam nerves. I know there is nothing I can do about it now but the waiting is driving me mental!! Not only am I stressing about the results but also the emet side of everything. Everyone will be really nervous and some people will get bad results and im stressing someone will vomit.

And then there is the night time to consider. All of my friends are going out to some bars and clubs in town. Im going to go to as a reward for my hardwork but I will be on very high vomit alert. Ido love going out because I love chatting and dancing and im happy to not drink much but it's the other people im worried about. I know that people will be drinking alot, either in celebration or drowning their sorrows and there will be a lot of people there because there are three secondary schools in my area. I will be avoiding the toilets like the plague and will be on the lookout all night. I just want to enjoy myself and be able to relaxand if something happens to ruin the night il be gutted.

I know there isnt much I can do to control the situation and im not going to let my emet stop me because i know i will regret not going and iv bought a new top to wear. It just makes me go aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Just needed a place to vent my frustrations. It's ironic that while everyone else stresses about results that is second on my list of worries to emet.

However if i fail i wont have to worry about any of that, il be in bed crying heehee!

Sorry for the rant! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hope all goes well hun! if the worst case sanario happens and someones ill, just take yourself away and try distractions...good luck!

L x

Good luck! No-one will v* when they get their results, most people either scream or cry! Try not to worry about the evening, just distance yourself from those wo seem to be going over the top on the alcohol.

Which Uni are you hoping to go to?

Newcastle or Edinburgh hopefully, i'll soon know though - i go in about 20 mins! I can't top shaking, aaagggh!! xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good luck!! I still remember getting my A- level results. It was an amazing feeling afterwards. I am sure nobody will v* whilst you are collecting your results. Like Suze says, it is usually just screams and crys.

Good luck hun, Keep us posted!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Well i got three a's!!!! This is better than I thought I would do and Im so proud!!! My mum and dad bought me a cd and some lovely flowers - i am so chuffed!! One of my friends didnt do so well and I spent a lot of time phoning up the clearance people and trying to get her sorted, I think she's gong to be ok now though. One of my other friends had been out the night before and had to leave to vomit at one point but I handled it well and didn't freak out - I don't think anything could have ruined my mood!!

So now im just a little anxious about tonight but im going to go out and enjoy myself because i think i deserve it!! Thanks for all the support you lot! xx
    *katy*

Wow, clever girl!! Very well done!

Wow well done!!!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.