Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Do you think weight affects your fear?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Heavier=Sicker

3 7.89%
  • Weight does not affect it at all

35 92.11%

I myself feel like the heavier I am the more im going to get sick. I also think that it will be worse as well. What do you think?

I personally dont think it matters because i felt just as sick when i was like 75 lbs and unhealthy and anorexic as i do now.. and i am like 35 lbs heavier.. i dont see a diff.. or feel a diff for that matter . in some cases it was worse when i was thinner..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

When I was lighter I felt healthier
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do worry that if I get too thin, and I get very sick, that I will be worse off because i'll have less to lose. I think i'm a healthy weight at the moment - 9 st 7 (I think thats about 134 lbs) or 60 kg and a UK dress size 10 - but I worry that if I lose a lot of weight then I don't have the 'scope' to get ill too much.. does that make ANY sense at all???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

I really don't see where it would matter either way.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

i actually feel a bit healthier when i'm heavier, though that's just me, everyones different.

I feel healthier if I am skinny because I do not eat sugary and fat things then and that means I do not stress my stomach.
    You only live once

I have been healthier and less sick now that I am heavier. When I was thinner I got sick easier and had nothing to fight back with if I was sick.
    I don't think weight plays on being an emet or not though. I think eating healthy is the key. if you eat healthy and are heavy then at least you have nutrients in your body.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.