Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Everything seems ok but the baby was lying in the most awkward position - on it's front with it's legs tucked up - so we could not find out the sex. I am pleased everything is ok but gutted cos i really want to know what it is.

Here are the pics:

[img]uploads/images/Hale/Image2_Small.jpg[/img]

The baby's face

[img]uploads/images/Hale/Image4_Small.jpg[/img]

The baby lying on its stomachEdited by: Hale
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

congratulations Hale!!!! Very sweet pics there.....i hope all goes well for you and that you are feeling good. Keep us updated!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Aww how sweet!! How are you feeling now? I know you were finding things tough but i hope they have improved. Keep us posted! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That happened to me with my second- she was always in a strange position, so they couldn't tell me for sure what the sex was. Isn't it amazing to see your baby on the screen like that?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

aww congrats girl!! what a healthy looking baby so far!! thanks for sharing with us!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

aww the pics are lovely !! half way there now !!!

That's wonderful!! I'm sure net time you go you will be able to find out the sex, and if not, I guess you will have a wonderful surprise when he/she is born!!!

That was my last scan so won't be able to find out until it is born. To be honest it was a bit of a let down as everyone told me how amazing it was and how much better it is than the 12 week scan but at least at the 12 week one it looked like a baby - it could have been anything on the screen today for all the sense it made to me. I am very glad everything is ok though and I am feeling much better than I was - just hope things stay that way!

AAAWWWWW--baby looks perfect!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Awww congrats! It's amazing, you can see the spine and the ribs!

One of my colleagues is 22 weeks gone now. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

AWWWW congratulations!!

im guessing its a girl ... lol dont count on it xxx

awww, how exciting!!! Congrats
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Your ONLY scan? Usually they will do it again if you didn't get to find out the sex. That is weird. Not sure why they would do that. Ahh your pictures look a lot more clear then mine..how sweet. Doesn't that help a lot mentally? I hope you are doing good!!! Enjoy the second trimester...the 3rd gets tough!! I am now 30 weeks!!!

In England we only get 2 scans - 1 at 12 weeks to find out the due date and one to check for any abnormalities and if possible/if you want to, to find out the sex. If you want any more you have to pay private.

Under my local health authority, you only get one - the 12-week dating scan! I've got a good collection of scan pictures, but only because I had problems in both pregnancies. Not a good reason to be having them regularly!

THose pictures are so wonderful. It still amazes me how you can "peek" in and see how your baby is developing. I guess I would have only gotten 2 ultrasounds too except my doctor was concerned about the baby's size so she did another one at 36 weeks. Surprises can be good too. I am thinking about just letting our second one be a surprise since we already have everything anyway. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! It seems like just yesterday you found out! It goes so fast. I'm sure you don't believe it now, but once you are holding your little one and watching him or her grow by the minute you will feel like it all went too fast.

Ah thats to bad....that would suck!!! I would hate not knowing the sex.

well when i got my ultrasounds they looked like a big blob...but the doc says that a lot of time if you cant really tell what it is its usually a girl...but since these are pretty clear my guess is its a boy...ONLY A GUESS OF COURSE!!! but i guess we will all have to wait and see!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] take care...im almost 29wks!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;