Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have an appointment with my regular health doctor tomorrow. I'm thinking about asking her for a prescription of Phenergran. Actually this is a nurse practicioner (spelling) that works with my regular doctor. But my mom said she's really nice. How should I go about asking her for it?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

What is Phenergran? Whatever it is, if you just explain your symptoms and why you need it, they will take care of you and they won't judge you in any way!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

im on Phenergan for morning sickness, its a type of travel sickness tablet, its not that great as an anti-emetuic for people like us though. But if you explain how you are feeling and how you wish you had something to take the feeling of nausea away they will find you something that will help im ure. Good luck

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

I had phenergran before. Its MY miracle. Worked amazing!!!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>