Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!?

ok having a problems here big big one!!

Ive felt unwell since I woke up this morning and ive been to the bathroom wiht mhy ibs twice today very uncomfortable and loose!

Just there my stomach started to churn out of the blew and I though I was going to be ill, its still churning and a very strange sensation help

I dont know whats wrong,I just can feel it churning around and making me feel n* I have been chewing a little bit of gum but dont think it could be that?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you been around anyone ill lately or eaten any different food? If you have IBS, it could just be your nerves or something you ate. Do you have any meds you can take to settle your tummy?

hey, nope I havent eaten anything different, but I dont know whether ive been around anyone ill no one in my family is!

its making me jerk, dont think wind could be doing this?

I dont have any tablets in the house at the moment..

yea I do have ibs unfortunetly

Well, try the old and true deep breathing. Take a deep breath through your nose, count to 5, then exhale through your mouth. Do you have any gingerale you could drink? How about even some Benadryl? That might help you relax. Here's a crazy idea, but it works for me sometimes: Try to think of something really sad. I think the feeling a differentemotion will help you forget about your nausea and feeling of fear.

hey,

I think il try that, I mean ive tried burping hopefully its wind but the churning just keeps going on and on! its really annoying me now!

Il try sipping some water thats about the only thing I have.

before I felt n* i had a really strange taste in my mouth and then it went very dry strange dont know what it was

PLUS, ive got a friend over that I really dont want to be here!! cant get rid till about 10pm which is about 3 hours away

Oh no! Sorry about the unwanted visitor. Do you have any of those wristbands for nausea? If not, you can try massaging the area on your wrist, approximately 4.5 cm below the crease between your hand and wrist. I wish I could help you more. Hang in there, and keep me posted. I will be online for quite some time yet. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Im stil here hun, , still feeling N* and the strange discomfort is on my middle left hand side ohh help, I want to try eating but he's here and I dont want to incase i get ill!!

I often have discomfort on my middle left side, and I truly believe it is IBS. Sometimes it is severe pain, sometimes it comes and goes, sometimes it is constant.....anyway, I bet it's just your IBS. Try to relax. Are any of my tips helping you out?

Yup you are, dont quite understnad it though, just fell awful..

Im going to try my hardest to eat dinner..

thankx by the way!

If you an even imagine eating dinner, I think you'll be just fine. Another trick I use when I feel nauseous, and I know it is just from anxiety, is I try imagining I am hungry. Eventually I convince myself I am hungry, which is a 100% turnaround from feeling sick!

well ive just ate some bread sticks and put some chips in the oven, dont know about the chips though, feel rough still and things are still gurgling around

Don't worry about the gurgling, it's just one of those emet days, which you've had lots of times before. It's probably anxiety too...you know what it's like when you can't escape - you've got a friend there which means you can't relax, you can't lose it either, you feel trapped...all adds to the anxiety.

If you feel like eating, even something small, then you're fine, nothing bad's going to happen. Get your friend to watch something with you on tv...if they're distracted, it'll take the pressure off you.

Hey violet.. you still there.. how are you?? i hope you are ok..

It does sound like IBS.. i was having these same troubles yesterday from stress and caffeine. Try if you can to relax and maybe make yourself some peppermint or ginger (ginger would be best) tea. Is there any meds your can take?? try eating some crackers maybe??

hugs

Take care hun
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Thank you suze!! I ate some chips in a butty type thing, feel a bit off still but loads of gas dont get what that is??

Kristin, thankx hun, yes im thinking that it is ibs hopefully, Im going to suck on mints and try watch something that is going to keep my distracted..

I am under a bit of stress but these side affects to what ever is going on is well s**t lol
    x

Ehh, ive just had bad discomfort in my right hand side near my hip, where my appendix is, im feeling pretty shooken up about it

Wind! Really, try not to worry.

How are you feeling now Violet? If you really think something may be wrong, you should call your doctor.

Let us know...I know how awful feeling sick can be....let alone when there is someone there. It is hard enough to keep it together alone.
    *Amy*