Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OMG GREAT MOVIE!! I know it sounds super sucky and looks super sucky but MAN it's SO worth seeing! The movie doesn't take itself seriously, There was a slight emet moment but I don't want to give away anything, all you need to know is ultimately the women didn't vomit. OMG People were cheering and laughing and screaming! It was THE EBST! Samuel L ROCKS THE HOUSE! Totally see this movie TOTALLY see it! It is SO WORTH the ticket price!!!!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Really?? When I saw the previews I thought it was a joke, you know a fake commerical, I thought they were going to strart talking about Gecko Auto Insurance or something. Really its that good??

I am dying to see this movie!!!

It's really that good, when I first heard the name of the movie my sister told me, she was like, "Did you hear about that movie called Snakes On A Plane" I thought she was joking. But it's a real movie and it's totally sweet! Everyone should see it, provided they don't have a weak stomach, there are some gross parts.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

You are right Monica.. It was AWESOME!!

--Kim

Cooooolllll going to see it in about an hours time, so will come back to give my 5 cents worth!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!