Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just have to tell someone - all of my friends around here think I'm nuts! Ever since I had Kayla I have been wanting another one soooo bad! Originally we had planned to have them 3 years apart, but that just seems too long to me now. I have been thinking I want to start trying next summer as soon as we get back from our family reunion in Disney World. Hubby agrees! I think he actually would be ready earlier, but he doesn't want to tell me for fear that I would do something crazy![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] But, let's just say that I haven't been to the doctor yet to get back on the pill and when I reminded him of this he said "oh well. whatever happens, happens." I thinkhe is secretly ready (hehehe). Of course nothing is goign to happen until his stomach feels better though! Ugh!

Sounds like he is ready, hon! Go for it and good luck! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Edited by: pvm1955

Wow you are an inspiration. I don't think I will ever be ready to have another one and I haven't even had this one yet.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale
    Wow you are an inspiration. I don't think I will ever be ready to have another one and I haven't even had this one yet.

I didn't feel that strong about it when I was pregnant either, although I had no reason not to want another one because I really didn't have morning sickness or anything. But once she was born I just realized how wonderful it was and how much I took it for granted. Just wait until you are holding your little one. You may feel differently (although mine is screaming her lungs out for no reason right now [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]).

I wish hubby was agreeable to #1,but he and I both agree that I'm too nuts to be a momma right now. Oh well. Have fun makin' babies! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well best of luck!! im getting ready to have #1...i just cant think of #2 quite yet...LOL
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I think #2 will be on indefinite hold now [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I spent most of the day today at the hospital because my dad thought he had a heart attack so my hubby had to babysit for the first time, on top of the fact that his 5 year old brother is visiting so he had to watch both. At one point I called to check on them and Kayla was screaming in the backround and I could tell my husband was a little stressed. When I got home I jokingly asked him how many more he wants to have. He said Kayla was enough. I guess I'm back to square one! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

You must not of had morning sickness to already be ready for number 2...lol. Yeah your husband probably had a wake up call. They arent usually the ones with the babies all day.

Hope your dad is ok?
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

That's great!! I cannot wait to have 1!

alwaysamber - you're right, no morning sickness. Otherwise I probably wouldthink differently. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hale - well, we aren't too sure what happened. His stress test was abnormal, but not bad enough to definitely classify him as having heart disease. They did find a huge tumor by his liver in a CT scan though. THey don't think it is cancerous, but he will have to get it removed anyway. It's about 7 inches in diameter. I saw the CT scan and it is enormous! Hopefully everything will be ok. We won't know more until he has the surgery and they can biopsy it.

Yeah morning sickness can really put a damper on wanting more. Also if you have bad anxiety and cant take usual meds while pregnant...that is quite tough.

Go for it... I can't wait til I have a baby! Hubby and I really want kids, but since we just got married we want to enjoy each other for awhile first... But yeah. I'm young but I'm already feeling the pull to have babies! heh.
    \"A life without love is no life at all.\"