Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

you guys HAVE to go to this fun site it's called neopets, and to go there, just click this -www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=carlita1652 and it's so much fun! you get to create up to four virtual pets, play games to earn money, and spend the money on cool things for your pets! go there- it's so cool!

Edited by: carlita1652

*gasp* You are trying to refer people! Naughty naughty! lol, just kidding. I have an account there. Sparklingpebbles. I love that name! I would like to take this oppurtunity to ask if any ies and neopetspeople have a faerie queen doll I could borrow?

yes i am! LOL![img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img] trying to get that paintbrush! but, it's also just a fun site that helps me take my mind off my worries! no, sorry,[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] i don't have a faerie queen doll, but if i did, i would let you borrow it! i AM very naughty![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

my screen name on there is carlita1652, and i said i was from jamaica, but don't worry, i'm really from the US! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: carlita1652

I'malready a member!!! iiiwaterfaerie.

Awesome site. Get involved in the neopian stock market! Ive made around 600,000k or MORE off there!!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>