Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP!!

Last night I was truely nauseous, not phantom nausea REAL nausea! I was scared out of my mind. Earlier in the day I felt a little off and gaggy, especially when I smoked, but I thought "Hey I'll be fine" Then at around 11:00pm I got so nauseous and I had D* like three times and cramps like you wouldn't believe. I really did almost V*...I mean I was thinking about doing it but I was so scared. That was the first time in almost a year that I have actually felt REAL nausea and not just anxiety! I'm afraid it'll happen again tonight and I don't want to go through it again! I feel better today, slightly gaggy, but I did have an appitite. SO I ate a few things but I don't know what to do!! I don't want to V*!! I am so scared! Is anyone out there?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Maybe you just ate something weird or bad, and it has already flushed out of your system. Just because it happened last night doesn't mean it will tonight. I know we asssociate certain things with being sick, like "last time I got sick I wore this shirt, so I'll get sick if I wear it again"---I did that alot, and it's terrible. But, you'll see that you'll get through tonight just fine, and realize that it was a one-time thing. Are you close to your period at all? My advice is to relax, and do something that takes your mind off of this, and the night will be over before you know it [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Im so sorry you are having this happen to you now,.....but I know you can make it through this....I would suggest if you have any antiemetics to go ahead and take them so you won't struggle later tonight....even though you say its REAL nausea and not just anxiety,....Im sure there IS anxiety playing a big part......I completly understand.....

Find something to get your mind off of it if at all possible......and keep yourself very cool,...if not cold.....it will help...

Samantha

^^Agree. I hope you feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]