Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Early in the morning I will be starting a new job. It is a paper route, and I have to train with one of the supervisors for two days before I can go out on my own.
    I feel so silly that I am this nervous, but I have only worked a month in the last 4 years. My stomach is in knots!
    I'm really hoping this works out, b/c my husband and I can really use a second income. Also, I can bring my kids with me, which rocks.
    AAAAHHH!! Wish me luck!

Good luck and congrats on the new job!!!

I'll be starting a new job the same day as you! Let's keep each other in our thoughts!!

Good luck!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

new jobs are always nervous, but eventually you will look back and wonder why you were nervous...LOL...i wish ya the best of luck!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

What a great job---you can bring the kids with you!! Also, you're out by yourself and with that job, don't you start early in the morning and get off early afternoon?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Well, here is an update. I had to ride along with the guy who was training me, and got sooooo n*. I do not normally get motion sickness, but then again, I am not normally the passenger.
    My hubby, who also works for the paper, says that it is really common for trainees to get n* while riding along, b/c of all the stops and starts. I'm supposed to be the one driving tomorrow, so hopefully that will help.
    I had made up my mind to quit last night, but I think I want to give it another go. I will take a promethazine before leaving in the morning, to be safe.
    One thing I am worried about is whether my kids will get carsick riding along with me. Neither of them has ever gotten carsick, and they will probably be sleeping for most of it, since it is so early in the morning.