Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I went intowork Saturday nightand the girl that I work with (as in literally 2 feet away) told me she had to go home because she was v* all day! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

So of course, I freaked out. I wiped down everything, washed my hands after touching anything and before eating, etc. She said she didn't think it was a virus, but she said she v* 5 times Saturday morning. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

After work, around 2am Sunday, she sent me a text message asking me how the night went and asking if I was swamped. I responded and asked how she felt. She said she took a nap because she was exhausted, got up, ate, and v* it all back up. Now this was a good 8-12 hours after she stopped v* the first round.

Does that sound like an sv to anyone????? I think maybe no because she v* so many hours after stopping v* the first time, but who knows? Edited by: marieb73

Anyone....please I'm really worried!!!

maybe she just ate something bad because normally if it was a virus she would have never stopped after she started until it went away. and even if it was a virus you were very careful so i don't think you have a chance at catching it. i'm sure you will be fine best wishes.

Thanks. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I hope I'll be ok too. But you know how thw worrying goes...

I think you are right. The stopping and starting makes me think it is not an sv, but I was still worried!

Again, thank you for your response. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I agree, when its a sv, you will normally v* all in one go, and have d* maybe for a day or two. It could have been fp?? my mum had that and she v* at night, then again int the morning and felt really tired. Try not worry, im sure you will be fine[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Or could she be pregnant???
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^that's what I was thinking.

I wonder. She called and told me she wouldn't be in tonight either because she was v* today too.

Ugh. She came into work tonight...still sick! She is not pregnant, so I am really worried!