Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: *Sighs*

yes its me "again", what an awful weekend this has turned out to be.

I was up very late last night again feeling rubbish, then woke up today and felt a little better, went out got some shopping and then came home to have some lunch, ate some ham cream cheese lettuce tomato and cucumber sandwich and it just hit my stomach like a led weight, felt rubbish after that, had to go to the bathroom for a number 2 [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] and it wasnt right, loose and uncomfortable.

I can taste the ham when I burp and my stomach feels slightly well off, thats the only way to put it.

All this weekend my stomach has been bad but it just keeps getting worse, why?

Is my IBS getting that bad?

Anyone feel this same symptoms?

Sorry for my contant whining!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, sorry your feeling bad. It could very well be your ibs and acid. I ate pizza the other day and it really didn't agree with my stomach and i felt like your describing. Have you tried sipping some lemonade?? can that might help settle it, also anything peppermint. I hope you feel better. Try and stay calm[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] the more you worry the worse it will become. Take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

It sounds like indigestion to me. Do you have any antacids? I don't know what is available in the uk, but my favorite is Maalox max. it has an ingredient for gas, as well. Hope you feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey,

Just adding to the discomfot unfortunetly, I just had to go to the bathroom for a number 2 and it was but wasnt happening, strange but there was pressure but nothing happening, I felt n* before it and worse after it.

the discomfort is really rather upsetting now, Ive tried some relaxing things distraction as well but the bowel discomfort wont go away.

I cant even go to the doctors as Im back home now and only registered to the doctors where I used to live, probably wouldnt do much either, I just am so tired of this and Im sure you lost are as well.

I think I may have indigestion in my stomach but I dont even know if this is IBS symptoms as its something ive never had with it unless I was really constipated but I went a little but still had the pressure and sensation as if I needed to pass gas but just wasnt happening, everything feels mixed up.

God guys im sorry for all this, im just fed up of all of this.