Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

One of my co-workers has been sick since Saturday morning (v* and n*). She's not pregnant and I decided it couldn't be a virus because she v* on both Saturday and Sunday with 8-12 hour breaks in between episodes of nastiness.

Anyway, I went with her Sunday night to get dinner because she was hungry and I didn't freak when she handed me my bag of french fries even though her hand touched them. I ate them anyway (I was starving).

I hope I won't regret that in the next 24-48 hours, but for me it was a triumph of sorts. Normally I would have refused to eat them and made up some lame excuse as to why I wouldn't.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Yay for you!!!

good for you well done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job, Marie![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Great job! i am sure you will be fine.. i know i have said this before but germs act in wierd ways cuz when i had a sv* a few ppl got it at my work but at home no one got it.. which was wierd because we touch the same things and use some of the same bathrooms.. who knows..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Thats really good. Know what you mean about that. Every small step like that counts in our triumps. It's great to hear people facing things and feeling proud of themselves for it

Katie