Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone ever get these? The past couple of months, my lymph nodes in my arm pits have been really tender. I was just wondering if anyone else gets this and what it's from and what I can do to help relieve the pain.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I had this once and it was so unbelievably painful! I think it is just a sign of infection because i also had the beginings of mastitis. I went to the doctors and he prescribed some anti-biotics which cleared it up straightaway - maybe you should try this too? Hope you feel better soon.
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welp I do have fibrocystic stuff, so it always seems to be somewhat sore in the armpit area to a degree, but especially around that time of the month. Do you have this at all?

Its best that you go to the doctor if you are experiencing that.

I get this sometimes. I am breastfeeding, so I'm thinking mine is from getting too full sometimes. I have heard that it can mean you are fighting something.

Its pretty common for them to be sore if your sick or coming down with a cold or flu.. however if its REALLY painful and you get a fever or something.. go to the doc cuz that means its infected.. i have had one.. NOT fun.. make sure to take care of it before it gets too bad if this is what it is!

feel better soon!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain