Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: im back!!

OMG.. soo about3 days ago my computer would give me all error messages when i treid to bring up the site and then would force me to shut down the internet. Since then I have also moved.. so needless to say I have been MIA and stressed out because of it!! ughh.. so anyways glad to back and I missed you all!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Hey Kirstin,

Nice to see you back around, sorry to hear about not being able to get on!!

Hope you are setteling in as best you can to your new home.

Take Care

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad you are back, and got it all sorted. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Did you find out what the problem was?

Welcome back! I hate not being able to access the site. Gool luck in your new home.

Hey thanks everyone! i have no clue what the prob was but alla sudden it just works!!.. hmm..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Wow them are some crazy lips you got on your pic... but cool, I like them.
    \"A life without love is no life at all.\"

Nice to have you back![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II