Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well not right next to me .. i was at a beach party with some of my friends and this guy apparently drank two beers too quickly and he got sick! it was so disgusting .. he was right next to me too ..
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that sucks. that happened to me one night, too. (but not at a beach party, a social d show) all i could think was 'at least it wasn't on me'.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Ewww. At least you know it wasn't contagious.

Contagious? Contagious or not, I would have been running down the street at top speed! Vomit is vomit!

Yeeech...
    \"A life without love is no life at all.\"

It was KINDA funny cause there was like 3 drunkpeople on the ground saying "Oh look, it's the cereal he ate this morning .. oh and look at that .. I think thats such and such".
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're so brave. I would have run a mile. Probably had a huge panic attack and had to go straight home and spent the rest of the night quaking in my bed!!!

This kind of thing always seems to happen art parties and hospitals for me!! This is why I hate hospitals and am nervous about nightclubs or going through town late at night when all the pub goers and clubbers are on their way home because you know ONE of them is going to v* everywhere.

At least you know that it is something that you can't catch! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

They are the worst...You have my compassion..

Quote Originally Posted by lizzo

It was KINDA funny cause there was like 3 drunkpeople on the ground saying "Oh look, it's the cereal he ate this morning .. oh and look at that .. I think thats such and such".

Ugh -- some people are so whacked! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

ewww that is gross. i would have freaked.. isnt that wierd though how people think it is funny sometimes? see know myself there is NO way i could point out what someone ate out of v* well i wont say never..maybe ill be able to someday!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

It could have been a lot worse, Lizzo. Be glad you weren't confined an you knew the cause of his emesis. Give yourself a pat on the back that you did that well.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see