Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]ARRRGGGHH!!!
    Sorry, just had to get that out of my system. My cat hasjust thrown up ON MY BED! Parents out so I had to clean it. I dealed with it but did not enjoy it andnow my room stinks. Aforementioned cat is sulking in the hall in shame and so he should be! As he alsohad the courtesy to get his fleas on meand so now I am covered in bites and am itchy into the bargain! Add that to impending PMS and you've got one stressed out Emet! I am slightly worried that thisv*is a sign of something serious although he is quite a sicky cat generally.

On the brighter side my sis is feeling better.

My cat threw up on my bed before and (graphic) there were roundworms in her throw up. And I'm petrified of parasitic worms just as much as I am with throwing up. I didn't sleep on the bed for weeks. I slept on the couch.

Haha my cat spat up hairball on my bed the other night. The way it was doin that swallowing thing I thought it was gonna puke n was on the verge of introducing it to spendin nights outside. Hairball is quite gross enough.

yeah my kitty always seems to hurl in my bed. I dont know why. I still love her anyways though!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I share a cat so its not too bad. He's outside most nights but he does v* quite alot! I also have fish and 2 rabbits. Fish dont throw up and nor do rabbits11

heya, im glad to hear ur sister is feeling better. maybe ur cat just ate smthing wrong, or ate too much, lke ur sister did! so i wudnt worry tht its a sign of smthing serious.

welldone for cleaning it up btw, i still dont think i cud do that, as for if it was on my bed.. i wudda screamed and disinfected the sheets im sure.

i feel a bit sorry for ur cat really, mayb he doesnt lke to v* either if hes sulking in the hall

neway, hope evrything is ok.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.