Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Aaargh!!

I don't know what to do. I am supposed to be goin out to some bars in about an hour and im freakin out. I don't feel particularly ill but i have a headache and i am a bit burpy. I just feel like i shouldn't go for some reason. Do you think that this is some kind of sign? Or am i just being totally irrational? I know i will probably enjoy it when i get there - i just need some reassurance asap. Argh i hate anxiety!![img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You will be fine, i have had the headache an the burpy feeling an its anxiety! dont "what if" just go for it, once you get out an forget you will feel much better honest i did the same thing 3 days ago an i had a fab time. dont let it beat you.

michelle xxx

Go on and go...i do the same thing, when i get real nervous, i have these half ass burps/hiccups or something...it's so annoying...but once you get there, you will relax and have a good time!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let emet rule you life!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks michelle and kate, I am feeling a bit better now. Im half dressed and have started doing my make-up! I am definetly going to go, if I dont it will be twice as hard next time and im not going to let emet win! Thanks x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Yeah go and enjoy yourself!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] be bigger then your emet and have a really nice time, i know i do that and think to much and feel anxious, but then when your there it'll be fine, i used to get that about going college, then when i was there with my friends i was ok, have a really nice time.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]