Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I havn't felt like this for a while, but all of a sudden i feel awfully n*. I don't know if its because i go to sleep at 12am, wake up at 6am and then stay awake and i think it might just be tiredness im hoping. It just started all of a sudden and i have a really bad headache which could be the reason, i've been having trouble seeing also today because of my headache, everything keeps going blurry and my head hasn't stopped hurting the whole day, ugh. Im trying not to take any anti-emetic, so i came on my pc to try take my mind off things, but i really don't think that would help my eyes..lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth,
    Do you get migranes? It sounds like it could be one, especially with the funny vision. Nausea can be quite common with them. I hope you feel better soon. Have you taken any pain killers?

Hey thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], no i never had a migrane before, unless that what it is. I have taken some paracetamol for it, so hopefully that should kick in soon. Thanks for the reply again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think stemetil is supposed to help with migraines and their symptoms. I know you're trying not to take it, but if it doesn't go away, taking one might help.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey this does sound a little like a migraine. My sister gets them and has to lie down in the dark for hours. I don't think its a full blown migraine though because from what my sister says you would really know about one of those! It sounds like you are just really really tired, I often get blurry vision when my eyes are tired, for me going on the computer for long times does this also. I really hope your paracetamol worked and you're feeling better now xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Thanks for the replies. I still have a headache and feel a bit n*. I was awake untill 4 because of it last night, the n* went off, then i feel asleep. I think its just a mild migrane, i took some paracetamol which seemed to help a bit, so if i make sure i take that and try get an early night hopefully it will go, thanks for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!