Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I havn't this n* for months, i felt n* last night from a headache and it felt a little better in the day and i was ok so i ate my breakfast and lunch, i had some toast for my dinner about an hour ago and all of a sudden i feel like im going to v*, my stomach is also hurting, its like period pain in my stomach and back but it still hasn't started, unless this is the start of it, im really scared as my mums gone out untill 10 and i normally sit and talk to her. Im worried about having D* as i have that feeling in my stomach, i hope this isn't a sv, i don't worry about them a lot, but now i am, it may be the bread, i hadn't had toast for weeks and used to sometimes get this from it, i've been eating cereal for my dinner as i have my main meal at lunch, but im really scared, i feel hot an really shaky, unless thats panic, it really does suck sometimes..

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do hope you are going to be ok Ruth.....just try to relax...i know it's hard when you feel sick, but if you can, try to do something to take your mind off how you are feeling. Go outside, that always helps me...and take a stroll or something, or listen to some music...when will your mom be home? I hope you feel better soon.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey thank you. I feel a little better now, it could just be tiredness or my stomach still getting used to food, i still find it hard to digest some things, so it could have been thr bread not agreeing with me as thats when it started, and i have had my time of the moth pains for a few days now, so it might be that. Im going out for a walk in a minute, that usaully helps, my mum will be back at about 11pm its 7pm now, so not to long, thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I hope you're feeling better now and that your walk helped a bit. I think it does sound like it might have been the bread, it often sits heavy in your stomach especially for you if you havn't eaten it for a while. It's half nine now so not long till your mum's back, mums always make everything better!! xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Hey thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i stll feel a little n*, but at the moment its not to bad, the walk seemed to help make my food go down better, i think cereal would be better as its lighter on the stomach. Yeah mums do make things better lol. Thank you for your reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

It's ok babe, i know from experience it makes all the difference to have someone to talk to. Im glad you're feeling better! xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Awww thank you. Yeah it does help to have someone to talk to to take your mind off it, but coming on here also helps, thank you for your replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hey Ruth,

How are you doing now?

Hey, im feeling a bit better now thank you, i had a cup of tea, whiched seemed to help[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Thank you for asking.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Glad you are feeling better![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Awww thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Ruth, sweetie, how are you?? I hope you are better now. It sounds as though it wa sa bit of a bad panic attack. Feel better soon!

Hey, im not to bad now thank you, i went to bed last night, then woke up feeling n* in the night, but it went away after a while, i think it could be hunger, i think it burns my food so quick im hungry about 30 minutes after a meal lol, thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hope you are feeling tons better now Ruth....
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"