Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

My sister v* last night and had a fever, earache, and sore throat. She's pretty much better now. My dad had an earache and a sore throat 2 days ago, but that's it.

I've been pretty nervous all day, ever since I found out my sister got sick. She never v*s. I feel like I have had a scratchy throat and slight earache coming on all day while I was at work, but I don't know if it's all in my head or not. i've just felt off all day, i don't know if it's anxiety or what. i'm so scared that I'm getting sick. I was in the living room with my sister last night, but the rest of the day I wasn't around her becasue I was at work.

please someone talk to me i dont' know what to do

-Christina

do u have some anti-emet tablets you can take to calm you down? just stick to water for now just to be on the safe side and try and do something to take your mind off it like watching a funny movie or something
    Angles

Sometimes when people have either a fever, sore throat,or earache or all 3, they can v*. If you come down with the same thing, you very well may not v*. I know it's hard, but try not to worry too much about it, and I hope your family is well soon!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I agree, some people don't v* with everything, it depends on the person. Things also to do with your ear can amek you v* from being what makes you balance, i used to have problems with my ears and would wake up, stand up and fall over from being sizzy and used to spend the night feeling n*, so it could have been her ears or the fever, but i agree with what californiagirl said, i know its hard not to get into panic, but everone does not v* from these things. Hope everyone feels better soon, take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by angles
    just stick to water for now just to be on the safe side
    I disagree with that. If you're going to get s* from what your sister had, you will be s* no matter what you eat/drink and it will actually be WORSE on an ampty stomach. V*ing liquid is not pleasant. Try to have something bland, and just wait it out. Maybe take pepto, or some other anti-emet, like angles said.

Good luck!

Yeah that can be true, if you don't eat and it did come about you v*, not saying you will, it will be a lot more painfull with nothing in your stomach, i made that mistake before and it hurts. Try eating things like toast and rice as there bland.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I promise you..the symptoms you have described are not characteristic of anything related to being sick poppet!
    it sounds as though you're lacking in Vitamin C..

so eat oranges

I agree with Californiagirl. It is possible that she v* from fever, sore throat, or earache. Don't worry. I have a cold now too. Had a sore throat for 3 days before I actually got my cold. I felt like crap all week, feeling better now though. You willbe fine.