Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, I just need a bit of confort here. I just walked in my bathroom and lifted the lid to vind v*![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]It sort of shocked me and I hate it now because my mom didn't tell me she v* so I haven't stayed away from her! I might catch something! Help please.

~Luna
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

Are you sure it was v* and not food dumped into the toilet?

Did someone acutally confirm in your house ".. yes I v*"?

And how are you now?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did you ask if anyone vomited?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hey Luna- Sorry you had to find that! Are you sure it was even vomit? Like Lizzo mentioned, many people (myself included) dump old drinks and milk from cereal in there instead of the sink.

I would also check out the stickies in the Question and Answer section- its unlikely that you will catch anything from vomit itself, unless you were actually there when it occured and were close enough to injest some of the "spray".

Also, sorry to be a bit of a pain- but the off-topic forum is supposed to be a place where you can go to chill and not hear about vomit or emet related items. I know when you are panicking you just tend to post anywhere...but its kinda cool to have an area on the forum that is "safe".

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh gosh.. i hate that.. this has happened to me before as well.. take a deep breathe.. i know its hard but try to get the sight out of your mind. Watch some funny movies.. do something.. take a walk or read or write in a journal. Try to get your mind off of it. In the mean time. just practice good hygeine. I am sure you will be ok..

hugs

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

That's horrible! Why would someone not flush? I assume you washed your hands, now just try to stay away from sick people and occupy yourself by doing something else.

Did you find out if it was really v* in there? How are you doing?

That must have been an awful shock for you and I really can't understand why anybody would v* and leave it there for somebody else to see. I'm sure you'll be fine, and it could be like the others said and not v* at all.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

That's nasty!!! SHE SHOULD FLUSH IF IT WAS PUKE!!

Thanks for the words everyone. I am sort of calmed down now. I am really sorry for posting in the off-topic fourm. I didn't realize I was doing it. Sorry and thanks again.

~Luna

Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II