Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chewing Tobacco

hey everyone. i was wondering if anyone here has ever tryed chewing tobacco. a couple of my friends do it and i wanted 2 try it once but i was scared that i would get sick from it because i guess some people do. but it looks soooo tempting to try! i jus wanna be able to try it and not get sick. any sugestions. i kno this sounds stupid.
    visit me here
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm pretty sure there's no reason it would make you v* as long as you don't swallow the juice or anything.

Personally, I'd encourage you not to do it because, I'm sure you already know, that it can cause health problems down the road. It's also very unattractive. Seeing the guys at my old job spit into cups at staff meetings is one of the most disgusting things that's ever happened to me,

However, it's your choice, of course.

I have tried chewing tabacco, and all i can say is don't do it!! It made me so sick to my stomachI wanted to die, and I smoke too and it still didn't stop the sick feeling. Just becareful if you want to try it, having all that nicotine will make you sick.

I would have to agree, it will probably make you sick on your stomach......plus it is not good for your health...i smoke also, and i wish like crazy i never picked the things up to start with.....stay tobacco free!!!!! It is your choice though...just be prepared!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Don't even go there. Why would you?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Yes you can definitely get sick from it....I knew a girl that got really sick from trying it..I am sure she learned her lesson. What a gross habit to want to try.

all I have to say is.. why in god's name would you want to try a thing like that?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

haha well i guess u guys are against it. i guess ur right and i shouldnt try it. it looked appealing to me. partially becuz my brother does it. but then i also started thinkin since im going for modeling in NY i shouldnt even be thinkin about it in the 1st place.
    visit me here

Yeah probably not a great idea not to mention it is VERY unattractive!

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysamber

Yeah probably not a great idea not to mention it is VERY unattractive!

I agree! You are way too good looking to have that bump in your lip!! Please re-think this.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

thanks i wont forget u when im famous! your right it is kinda gross havin 2 spit all the time. and then when ur done reachin in and pullin out a big thing o chaw.
    visit me here