Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry this is really off topic and random lol, what strange things can you do?? like talents or if your double jointed. I can twist my arm 360 circle, drink boiling hot tea in one go without it somehow not burning my mouth, move my ears without touching them and touch my nose with my tounge. Sorry this is really pointless..haha lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Uh...can't do anything with my body, but I can make animal noises really well--particularly a sheep and a rooster. There's a guy at work that sounds just like a turkey. So when we work together, the barnyard is in full swing! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i snort when i laugh, but i don't neccessarily consider that a talent

hmmm...i'll have to think about this one =)

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    eace is the way::

I can make my tounge touch my nose. You may find this hard to believe but some people call that discusting![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]If I lay on my stomach I can make my feet touch my head. Hmmm... I am trying to think of more things... I can scream very loud. I don't know if that would be something...I can hold my breath longer than most people, and I cango for a long time without blinking and have the strange ability to not zone out. I like, can't drift off even if someone is talking about something really boring. Strange... people are usually having trouble with that kind of thing.

~Luna

Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

I'm not sure if this is strange or just completely silly, but I can play "Oh Susannah" on the organ with my toes whilst standing on my head.

haha awesome to all of you lol. I find it funny when people try moving there ears lol they like start moving there head trying to do it lol.I used to be able to walk on my knee's, but i can't do that anymore lol, um i can bend all my toes back??..its strange how we find out we can do these things, like we sit there and suddenly think, 'hmmmm wonder if i can do this' lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I can scream louder than anyone I know, my friends call it my supersonic scream, it scares people on roller coasters. Hehe...

I don't know if this counts but I'm quite freakishly strong considering I have no athletic ability and I'm quite a small person, my favourite trick is to convince my 6 foot 3, horse ridingfather that he could come close to beating me at arm wrestling.

Oh and apparently I can drink a gallon of milk in under an our without v*ing.

When I was younger, I used to be able to put both of my feet behind my head and make a "pretzel" shape. If I tried to do that now, I'd be in the hospital for a week! Ah, the good old days...[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I can make my breasts move by using the pectoral muscles. You know how really buff men make their chest bounce, well I can do it too! It makes my hubby laugh. I knew my flat chest would come in handy!

I am very flexible , I can do a handstand and fold my back in half !

I can suck my top lip up to my nostrils......and they used to make fun
    of me in school for having "monkey lips"......just look at me now!!! LOL

Sherbear I can do that too!

Taffy I can do that too! I can do that with the muscle of every joint in my body. it's so weird!

I also have double jointed thumbs, so i can snap my thumb in and out of its socket basically.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Haha, everyone has funny cool things they can do, um i can spin round like an uncontrolable plane *points to the picture* lol[img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img].
    Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

i can put my legs behind my head and roll down a hill
    i can flare my nostrils in and out
    and can play mary has a little lamb on a phone