Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was riding the bus into work, got about 10 minutes down the road from where I got on and all of a sudden I broke into a cold sweat and my stomach started cramping up. I thought maybe I was just hungry but it kept getting worse and worse, I was so scared that I was going to v* on the bus and then I was scared that if I did, other people would too. I tried so hard to will myself not to v* and when I finally made it to my stop I got outside and sat down on the steps for a minute or two and started to feel better because it was really cool this morning, I lit up a cigarrette and thought that would help calm me down a little because I was still shaking and still afraid of v* and when I got up to walk the rest of the way to my building I burped and almost v*. I was so scared I ran to my building and into the bathroom and cried...has anyone else ever had this happen to them on a bus or anything? I don't even know what brought it on...afterwards I left my building to go get breakfast, and after I ate I felt a little better but I still don't feel right, I'm still scared that I might v* at some point. HELP!!![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

If you felt better after eating this might be the answer ytust me u wouldstill feel ill after. I had it once i went hot an nearly fainted an Gagged loads an felt crappy an it was due to me eating nuthing when i did eat i still didnt feel right. i think if u had a sv* u would have been s* esp after eating. just try an stay calm.

take care

michelle