Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well last night my bowels started to feel uncomfortable, and had to go to the bathroom late on but it didnt stop the feeling.

Then this morning I felt the same and had to go again, loose uncomfortable and then kept moving around alot, just felt weird, and still does.

Im just finishing my period, really light now so dont think it could be that affecting it, feels pretty crampy and uncomfortable and things moving around.. nasty stuff.

Wondering if anyone could shed any light on this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It does sound like ibs to me, the whole uncomfortable feeling. Its alo could be your period, when i used to get them i had an upset stomach for the whole thing and even for a few days after, i think people vary and some people get d* through there period and some people don't, but it does like ibs, and the more you worry the more your stomach will feel funny, hope you feel better and take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hey Violet,
    It does sound like IBS to me, ugh all day today Ive had that "moving around" feeling and nausea on and off. I know its the end of your period, but it still could be that. Some months mine royally messes around with me and I feel like crap the whole 7 days. I really hope your feelin better!