Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: types of n*

most of us here experience n* often (generally as a result of anxiety).
    but my n* is all in my chest and throat (if that makes any sense). my stomach is never a problem. (well, almost never, so when it is, i get REALLY scared.) i just get that hot, panicky, gaggy feeling, but my stomach is never upset. anyone else the same?

It is the same with me.

i have all diff types its a pain in the butt. But yer usually its just in my throught an mouth i have a gag feeling. xxx

I do understand this.. but i have a hiatal hernia (sp?) which means the opening to the esophagus and stomach never closes.. so needless to say i get alot of stuff that comes up.. sometimes acidy but usually not since i take a medicine for that.. anyways its not fun because i can never drink alot of liquids without having a panic attack cuz i can feel it sitting in my throat.. same if i get too full.. and that honestly causes most of the anxiety.. so yes. i do understand for sure.
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain