Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQz4IhERj6Y

Lol another random video lol.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

so cute, and i LOVE the accents!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked your shoe video too...my son used to have a pair just like that, but they were black and white...he wore the heck out those things!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Haha awww thanks![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], lol yeah there really comfortable, they do quite a few colours now, the pacman ones looks awesome lol.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I am so happy you are getting out and having fun!!

I just got some pink and white vans with skulls on em!

--Kim

Thank you!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]no fair!! i love them ones[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]lol.

Ruth x.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Lol you guys have such great accents again, and there were the infamous shoes starring in a guest role this time lol![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Haha!! i think im just going to have to take a pic of them shoes and put them as my avatar now[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] lol.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!