Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Puppies!!!!

Well....not really. But to me any dog is a puppy, lol.

Just found some pics on the computer of the dogs that belong to Chris' dad. He has two Siberian Huskies....which he wants to breed in the next few years. They are just so gorgeous I had to share.

Here is Skye (female)- last year when Chris and I started dating, she was only a little puppy....now she is big, but still acts like she is only a few months old, lol. We are anxiously awaiting for her to hit the 18 months mark, when huskies tend to settle down a bit.

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/B3Z_skye1.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/652_skye2.jpg[/img]

And this handsome gent is Shadow, who is about 6 years old, and has a love of timbits (donut holes). If we walk him to Tim Hortons, he figures it out when we are about halfway there and gets excited, haha.

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/E36_shadow1.jpg[/img]

I can't wait until we have a house....I promised Chris that is he built a pen in the backyard, that we can have a Husky. We would take one now, but they are definitely the type of dog that needs to be outdoors most of the time. They are sweet- but destructive.

Just thought I would randomly share, lol.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

huskies are such beautiful dogs! i have heard they are definitely destructive though, but most dogs are i guess. good choice waiting on a house and a pen in the yard before you get one! lol
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Gorgeous dogs! Yes, Huskies are definitely destructive if they do not get enough activity, and they have seemingly boundless energy. Some friends of mine had two Huskies, and did not have a fenced yard, and the dogs destroyed their house. They were really great dogs, though. You guys have the right idea, making an outdoor area for your future dog. I hope you get your house soon![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Omg, they are absolutely gorgeous. Siberian Huskies are one of my favourite breeds of dog, I would love one! - Don't think we quite have the space in our iddy biddy one bed flat though, lol!

.•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Aww they are SO cute! I just want to nuzzle my face in their sofft fuzzy fur!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

They are gorgeous! I would love to have a dog, the bigger the better. (I grew up with a Pyrenean Mountain dog) But at the moment, my house it too small and I don't think mycats would be too happy!

Thanks for sharing your great pics!! I have a husky mix.. her name is Mika.. she is mixed with rottie so she is mostly black and tan but has one blue eye and one brown. She is good but a lil hyper.. she is two years old and still wayyyyyyy excitable.. common husky trait.. oh well i love her.. those dogs are gorgeous!!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Ooo pretty!! They have such luxurious fur!

Wow! They are so cute!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]And it looks like you take really good care of their fur. It looks so silky. I wish I could say the same about our dog Emma,(cocker spanial). We wash her all the time and she always seems to get it dirty somehow...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

~Luna

Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

Thanks guys- glad you think they are as beautiful as I do! It's funny, because if people see us walking them, they often move to the side like they are scared of being attacked, because they are good-sized dogs. LOL- the only danger they are in is being licked to death, they are suck sulky dogs.

They do have very nice fur, and Chris' dad does take good care of it.....but you are lucky that the pics are recent, and not from the beginning of the summer, lol. These guys are outside 99.9% of the time- they have their own pens with their own dog houses, and they are meant to withstand cold temperatures (they are only brought in if the temp drops dangerously low). This means that during the winter, they build quite impressive coats- their fur becomes super thick.

Well, when summer rolls around, and they start to lose their winter coat, they look quite funny- tufts of hair stick up in every direction, and they don't necessarily lose it evenly- and they also don't like them to be brushed out. For about 3 weeks, Skye had this massive mat of fur right near her tail that wouldn't come offl- it almost looked like a doggy-mohawk. People would totally give her weird looks when she was being walked, lol.

Luna- word to spaniels being hard to keep clean. Their fur is so silky, that they are like little dirt magnets!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kristin- I LOVE the one blue eye one brown eye thing....when we get one, we want she/he to have this trait, because it is so interesting-looking.

*amber*

Amber people do that same stuff to me.. as far as moving far away. Mika is about 85 lbs.. she is two. And maybe its the fact she is mixed with Rottie.. i dunno anyways.. she is a sweet gentle dog just very hyper and likes to jump and lick people but i find strangers dont like that much!

lol.. its so funny too about Mika's eye because all the lil kids ask. "whats wrong with her eye?" all the time.. and other people ask me if she is blind in that eye.. some ppl.. hehe..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Hahaha- totally Kristin. Shadow is pretty much a gentleman and won't jump on strangers (usually)- but Skye will be all over you in about 2 seconds....which is funny to me because I love dogs, but we recently had someone over who is scared of dogs, and it terrified her.

LOL- and what do you reply to people who ask if she is blind in that one eye? I think I would just give them a vacant stare, hehe. Since Shadow has brown eyes and Skye has blue, there is a possibility that when they have puppies some may have one of each colour.

Do you have any pics of Mika? WOuld love to see what she looks like....and how DOES she get along with the cat?

*amber*

I second Amber's request for a piccie of Mika - I too would love to see her!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

yeah Amber when they ask me those silly things i just pretty much reply "uhhh she is half siberian husky" and alot of ppl are still dumb founded so i just say.. "no.. not at all blind in that eye"

She actually gets a long great with cats.. how ever our cat is more like a dog so they rough house. We adopted Mika and supposedly she was around cats at a young age so she doesnt mind them BUT she will try to chase cats she doesnt knows. The cat and our puppy German Shepherd keep her pretty well exercised.

Who knows if my siberian mix will ever settle down i swear she could pull a sled in the iditorod for days and days.. that energy.. she has more than my shepherd pup!

Ill see if i can post some pics soon