Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anxious

Hey I am really not feeling great today. I was out last night and i felt very antsy and nauseous, i stuck it out and came home when i planned but i still didnt feel well - this is wierd because usually when i get home and in my safe place i feel ok. I felt so nauseous when i went to bed thati took a motilium and was afraid to go to sleep so i watched tv till about 1.30. I was hoping that when i woke up this morning i would feel better but i still feel pretty off. I decided to have something to eat this morning to see if that would help (i had some crackers and water) and it did a bit. I don't feel like im actually going to vomit so im not panicking so the nausea isnt related to that. What do you think it could be? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww sorry your feeling like this, have you been stressed or anything latetly?? or did you start thinking you thought you were going to feel n*?? for the past 2 nights, im fine, then start to think "what if i feel n*" then i do start to from thinking about it, also stress and tiredness can cause n*. I hope you feel better soon!! if the food helped a bit, maybe i was that?? do you have anything ginger?? like biscuits, they help settle my stomach and n*. Take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth,thanks for the reply. Now i think about it yesterday was a bit of a wierd day, i got all the details through for my uni and it kind of freaked me out. Everything seems really real now and i was a bit worried because a lot of the freshers week activities revolve around drinking. Iv just had a sandwichwhich will hopefully help and ihave been sipping some sprite to try and sooth my stomach. I think im really tired as well, i havnt been sleeping well lately. I don't have anything ginger but my mum's gong out soon so il ask her to get some biscuits or something.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully i'll feel better soon!
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm