Well, I guess the fact that I felt n* yesterday led into today, or should I say very very early this morning. I woke up around 1:30am, and had to use the bathroom. Everything was fine but my stomach was really cramped up and I noticed in the mirror I was really pale. So, I went back to bed and drank some room temperature water slowly to see if my stomach would calm down. But, that didn't help, I tried to lay back down but realized that it only made me feel worse. I got up to try to use the bathroom again, and as soon as I got in there, I v* five times in a row. When it was finally over I had tears streaming down my face and I fell on the floor, trying not to pass out. I was shaky and my whole body was cold. I forced myself to get up, I blew my nose a few times, and tried to spit out whatever was still in my throat. But when I was spitting in the sink I noticed I was spitting out blood, so I guess I scraped my throat or something...but I shrugged it off, figuring it would be ok, brushed my teeth twice to get rid of the taste (which didn't go away until I woke up later on), and then just sipped some more water and finally went back to sleep about 3 hours later....

and now for a funny part...on my way back to the bedroom, the hallway was so dark that I didn't notice one of my cats laying in front of the door. I stepped on her tail by accident hehe...

This morning I tried to go into work, I'm still onprobation for my job and I didn't want to call in cuz it might look bad for me. When I got in, I told my boss what had happened and she basically shoved me out the door and told me to go home and rest, and next time its okay to call, because you can't help getting s*.

But God, I was so scared last night, I tried so hard to not v*, but in the end my efforts didn't do anything. I felt a little better but it was so scary, when I v* I feel like I'm gonna die! So now I'm just going to try and take it easy, I still haven't eaten yet today because I don't know what my stomach will do...at least my boss was good about me coming home...