Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I feel awful :(

Ok for 2 days now I cant eat for having to go to the toilet after it, its very loose and uncomfortable and makes me feel pretty n*, im tired and have a strange uncomfortable sensation on my left hand side, I feel awful really.

Im fed up with not being able to eat without having to go to the bathroom straight after it, but I get cramps as if Im going to get d* and then its just really very loose, I havent ever ever had d* unles im ill so im pretty freaked out by this, plus thats my mother away till next sunday but I have my partner up for the long weekend.

Im so scared, is this ibs?? I dont want to eat I really dont

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds like ibs caused by nervous or anxiety because you mom is gone...have you been eating bland food?
    I love Sam

Ive been trying yea, staying off anything high fiber, not eating seems like a huge good idea to me, this may be really TMI, but theres a burning sensation there as well, very uncomfortable.

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

It does sound like ibs to me too. High anxiety, stress, things like that tend to make ibs so much worse....if you do indeed have ibs..there are treatments out there available...you just need to be correctly diagnosed b/c alot of things mimic ibs....and you really need to rule out anything else that might be going on. They say taking calcium stops d too...you could try that....also, taking fiber supplements are supposed to help keep you regular too....i wish you the best, b/c ibs is not fun at all..i have had it over 20 yrs, and it's no better for me....not to sound discouraging, but it is what it is....a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

hey kate,

thankx for your reply, yea it is really a pain in the ass, never had it this bad, just feels like its been getting worse over these past few days, hopefully it will relax, need to find energy to move and do house work, ibs really does take over to much of my life!

Awww sorry your feeling bad. It really sounds like ibs to me, the whole always feeling the need for the bathroom after eating. I had it really bad last year, (sorry tmi) and anything i ate or drank would not want to stay in my stomach and i spent days in bed with it, i really hope you feel better, take care.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Ruth was you v* with it[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] I really really dont want to, I feel slightly n* at the moment with all this discomfort

No no!!i didn't v*, my ibs just used to get bad like cramps, and d*, but i made sure i ate, i used to have bicuits and toast when it kept happening, but i never v* with it, so don't worry, i thik ibs is very unlikly to make you v*.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Violet, along with the misery of ibs...the symptoms you can have vary, and unfortunetly n is one of them...i have this problem quite a bit, and get very n along with the bad d...but i also take prilosec to control the acid in my stomach so that helps too....and i also take ginger root capsules for the n...and they work wonderful, so you might want to invest in some...they are really cheap and work great!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"