Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"If you just wanted to shoot the sh*t, or make random conversation while having a beer, he was okay...but any mention of the X-Files, who he was, or anything show-biz related, he would turn into a real arse. It must be hard to have a "normal" conversation when you are well known, but I don't think that warrants being a jerk."

I guess that he just wants to be treated like a regular person. It must really suck always having people throwing themselves at you because you're on TV. When I saw him, he was coming out a David Letterman. Why, if he doesn't like people making a fuss over him, would he agree to do public appearances? He can at least be nicer to his fans.

I, like you Amber, don't know why I am writting this. I don't even like the guy!! LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I completely agree- You can "hate" the fame thing, but for the love of god, without your fans, no one would go see your movies or watch your tv show, and then you would go nowhere. I think you should at least make an attempt to acknowledge the people who watch your product.

I actually really liked the X-Files and the character he played- but I don't really have any sort of obsession over celebrities. I can like their work, but as for their personal life, it's not really a concern to me.

Incidentally, I have randomly met some celebrities in my city, from the strange and coked-out (Tori Spelling) to the very chill and laid back (Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morrissette). When out and about, you can often tell by their body language how they will react to someone approaching them.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look I know David is a jerk because of an unfortunate run in I had with him a few years ago, I'm not going to pretend that he's the nicest person in the world, but Sage how could you STAND to be near Tea that long without wanting to punch her. I mean so what if she's nice? She's still a talentless hack who doesn't deserve to be famous when there are people like me and a few of my friends busting our asses to get screenplays sold...good screeplays, and for some reason a person like her gets all this attention for NOTHING. I can honestly say that the ONLY Good thing that Tea ever did was THE NAKED TRUTH. And that show was ONLY Good because they made fun of how stupid her character was...it was like the Tea Bashing Half-Hour which was great.

I dated Tea Leoni's cousin way back in the day and even he said that she wasn't the greatest person in the world. He wasn't very nice either but I mean he knew her so why would he lie? (I know he was telling the truth because he had pictures of himself with her at family occasions)

By the way someone asked where they got the name Tea, it means Goddess and it's actually her MIDDLE name, her first name is Elizabeth and her real last name is Pantaleoni.

Tea doesn't deserve what she has, just like Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears. But don't get me started on those A-Holes. I don't care how NICE or UNDERSTANDING Tea is, if I ever meet her I will not hesitate for one SECOND To tell her off.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

So what if she's nice? Because that doesn't matter at all? I think you spend too much time feeling bitter about what other people have compared to you, but the Tea thing is like a real obsession. I hope you get the help you need Samara, it's not right or healthy to be so bitter and unhappy, but right now it's something you cause to yourself and not what anyone else does to you.

As long as you obsess over what everyone else has and you don't then you will be unhappy.

P.s I met Gillian Anderson a few times and she's much the same. Can talk about anything and it's all cool but don't mention the X-files!! I never dared [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I guess I just don't understand fixating on another human being as an object of your hatred, when you don't really know her personally. But if it makes you feel better, then so be it. But having that kind of hatred is dangerous.

Anyway, I just wanted to lighten up the thread by talking about sexy lifeguards. Can we talk about sexy lifeguards now? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

This is beyond a silly post. Monica was simply expressing herself with regard to her feelings and this forum. Just because she dislikes Tea and just because she feels her posts don't get a reply, doesn't mean she deserves to be attacked for having an opinion. I HATE Tom Cruise because he is so warped in his beliefs system, but that is my opinion and I have a right to it, just like she has a right to her feelings. Who cares people, again, you all have ganged up on someone who is basically crying for help. If Monica feels this is the only place she can come for comfort and advice when she needs she shouldn't be bashed like this. I really think this needs to stop. People here are encouraged to vent, people here have always told everyone that if they need a shoulder to cry on they can count on this site, and look at what you've all done to her... you've attacked her feelings.Instead of focusing on her negativeopinion of an actress, why don't you alltry to help her more. The last several posts have nothing to do withwhather underlying complaint was. So what if she craves a little attention, everyone does. So what, if you think she is having a "pity party" we all have. She gave credit to people who respond to her posts, she was mearly stating a point that sometimes her posts go unanswered, and some of you read it as "LETS BASH MONICA BECAUSE SHE IS WINY AND HATES TEA LEONI". I think all of you need to just leave her alone and leave this post alone. Why are you picking on her so much? Does it make you feel good in some way to kick someone when they are down? It's obvious she is going through a hard time now, and all you have done ispick her apart. Shame on all of you.

<a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

babygap5 have you seen the posts of people trying to help? Because there have been so many offering help and advice, which have been rejected. Sooner John gets it locked the better. *I* did not focus solely on the Tea thing, but Samara has chosen only to respond to that part of my post. I'm not trying to kick anyone while they are down, I've sid it before, I have no problem with people who desire attention but the help that has been offered has been rejected again and again.

What else is there to say?

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Oh wow this really is a confusing post..why if its going to make conflict are people continuing to talk about it??..i know its like none of my buisness but its like i hate seeing people argue and stuff and i mean ok its up to you to express how you feel, sorry i don't mean to sound stupid or anything and you really don't have to listen to me..this is a very strange thread thats turning into so many things..

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hey, I've been trying to be kind the whole time. Now can we just talk about lifeguards until John gets this locked??? [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img] Sorry, one track mind...just trying to lighten things up so this doesn't turn into a bloodbath.

I can't think of any sexy life guards. David Hasselhoff is too freaking hairy for my tastes. We could talk about how sexy Johnny Depp is if you would like to. I could entertain that thought for hours on end. You will have to take some photos of some sexy life guards once you get yourself to NC and post them for us to see : )
    \"This too shall pass\"

Ah Johnny... won't you shiver my timbers?

Monica,

I didnt read all the posts here, just some of them. I personally havent been on in awhile.

I think a lot of people post more in the winter months too. Like me... Just because thats when sickness goes around. Right?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm not a big Johnny Depp fan, sorry. Mel Gibson USED to do it for me, until he got all weird. Same with Tom Cruise. They had there heydays in the 80s. I kinda like Ewan McGregor.

Yeah, I don't know any sexy tv lifeguards. So I will take pictures of real-life ones and post them. They were looking gorgeous when I went to the beach on Tuesday. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Ewan rocks too.

Well I must have pissed off the wrong people, I guess. I mean at least BABYGAP5 gets me. Also I never claimed that I thought Gillian was nice...in fact I think she's a slut who needs to keep her legs closed, but she HAS FREAKIN TALENT. David Duchovny...not a nice guy...probably a coke head...BUT HE HAS FREAKIN TALENT! What does Tea have? She can't act...I doubt she can sing...I know she doesn't write...why is she famous? JUST TELL ME WHY? Being a NICE person isn't EVERYTHING and if it is then how come me being SO POLITE and BENDING OVER BACKWARDS with Production companies gets me freakin NO WHERE? TELL ME THAT!

I have a therapist and I see her weekly, ha ha yeah I know you told me to get some help but I am getting it. My therapist KNOWS about my HATRED towards Tea and she has never once told me that I need deeper help. I think she sees the hatred for what it is...it's just BLIND hatred. Such as...I can't hate my parents cause they raised me...I can't hate my sisters cause they are my sisters. My anger needs to go somewhere and it goes to that whore.

I can honestly say if I ever met her, I don't care how nice she is to me, I would call her a whore and spit in her face. You can't honestly tellme that there aren't people here who hate someone to the point of wanting to call them a whore and spit in their face...*Cough* Paris Hilton *Cough*. Once again I will state that TEA is FAMOUS for NO REASON. Some one on this site actually commented to me that she looks like, "Skeletor" I don't know if that person on this site wants to be named, but if she's reading this then she knows who it is.

I'm not the only one in the world that feels this way about Tea. There's a whole WEBSITE bashing her. And the things said on that website are things that go too far...you think I'm bad you should meet Elaina. Really do a search on Yahoo with the words "Tea Leoni Hate Listing" and you'll find the site. There are hundreds of us...if not thousands...at least I have the guts to stand up and say WTF?

If you people really think I'm that sick then BFD...Do you think I care? Are any of you doctors/psychiatrist/therapists (With the exception of Sage) NO! You are all just voicing your opinion as I am mine.

WHATEVER!

~Monica

Also I would like to say that although you are seeing the side of me that Hate's Tea I'm normally not like this AT ALL. I mean yes I hate her but I barely voice that complaint...I usually only pull it out when I'm mad. I can't believe that I've bashed her more then 3 times on this site.

And another thing, how come YOU people are defending someone YOU DON'T KNOW? (With the exception of Sage who has met her) Okay so she was nice at a funeral...WHO THE HELL IS A JERK AT A FUNERAL? I don't know why I have this blind hatred for her but I do. You people are the sick ones...how can you defend someone you don't know? If you can defend someone you don't know then I can certainly HATE someone I don' t know. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!Edited by: samara's on tv

Ok I'm out, I'm done reasoning, I'm done trying to use logic in this debate because clearly it has no purpose here.

Once again the post has been reported to John and I would ask replies are kept to minimum if any at all. There is really just no use.

Name calling and abuse targeted toward anyone are not tolerated on this site.

Yeah but how many times do I have to make this clear...

I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE WHO REGULARLY VISITS THIS SITE

Can anyone see this? Cause you know if Tea is a member PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Point me to her user name so I can bash her directly.

~Monica

Ohhh. she was Nicholas Cage's wife in the Family Man. I finally googled her because though I vaguely recognized the name, I couldn't remember who the hell she was. Okay. For some reason, I was thinking she was Pam in Meet the Parents/Fockers. Never mind.

Let's all hold hands and pass the peace pipe. I'm out.