Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I haven't eaten in a while, but a couple of hours ago my stoamch started to feel kind of n*, kind of hurt. I figured was probably just hungry and it would start growling in a little while. Now I just feel worse. I don't feel hungry at all. My stomach is starting to hurt more and more. I feel terrible, but don't want to take anything because I don't want anythingto get into my milk for the baby. Even though some things are supposedly safe, I just don't want to risk it. My husband was sick last Friday, but he was fine by that night so wouldn't I have gotten it earlier if I got it from him? I am going to try and go to bed. Hopefully I will sleep well and feel better in the morning.

Hey Sillygirl, hmm I'm not sure what could be the matter. I know my stomach has been funky on and off all day long. Do you feel actually nauseas, or does it just hurt like muscle sore? Can you think of anything youve done in the past few days that could strain the muscles?

I have no idea what it could have been. I have felt "off" ever since I had my baby. I rarely have an appetite and when I am hungry, Kayla keeps me too busy to eat. We had a really rough night last night. She was up about every hour and a half to two hours so I really didn't get much sleep. I was kind of hungry this morning so I had some frozen waffles. I started stressing out about them though because our toaster was in storage for 4 months and I started thinking about what kind of germs could possibly be on it. But how do you clean a toaster, anyway? I shook out the crumbs that I could, but how do you actually clean it? I can't remember ever seeing my mom clean out our toaster growing up and we used it all the time. So, I went ahead and ate the waffles. Hopefully I won't regret it!

Could it be your horomones? I know that with my PMS, my appetite and everything surrounding my stomach gets totally off. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Sillygirl,
    Yeah Im not sure, but could it be something to do with hormones? Doesn't it take awhile for your period to start up again and all that? I'm not sure how it works, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes your body some time to get back to how it was before the pregnancy.

I think I'm on the tail end of my first period now. It's kind of messed up though because I am trying to start breastfeeding again and a lot of times you don't get a period when you breastfeed. So I think that threw my system off. I think I would feel better if I could just sleep for 48 hours straight!