Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yesterday evening at about 9pm i started getting this weird sensation in my stomach it was like crampy crossed between hunger, it then went off, i went to bed at about 12.30am and before i got into bed i started having the pain again but it became worse. I layed down and all of a sudden i felt as if i was going to v*, so i sat up, it went off, then i layed back down and the same thing happend again, i didn't know whether to go in the bathroom or try and sleep, so i shut my eyes and fell asleep, i woke up at about 6am and i have the same feeling, i don't know if its hunger, it feels like it,(tmi) but everytime i eat, i have to keep using the bathroom. So i don't know whether to eat or not, my mum thinks i should as otherwise i feel really stressy and become quite moody lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh no, I'm sorry you feel like this. I'm not really sure what this could be, maybe you ate something that just isnt agreeing with you, not fp just sometimes i get that feeling that something isnt sitting right. You know i wasn't feeling great yesterday because you commented on my post (thanks!) well i still don't feel 100%. I think i may have eaten something a little funny although i had no d*. I tried not eating but in the end that made me feel worse, I ate two full size meals and was totally fine so i think you should try and do the same, just stick to fairly bland foods - maybe dried toast for breakfast. Do you still feel pretty naseous? Coz if you do im going to return your very good advice about nibbling ginger biscuits! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey thanks for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!! awww sorry you still feel like that, hope you feel fine soon[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I ate some cereal for breakfast in the end, and as soon as i ate i felt so much better lol so im guessing i let myself get to hungry which caused it, the reason why is i have been eating a meal for the past 8 weeks everyday and yesterday i just ate toast, which never for some reasons agree's with my stomach, so i think i was hungry and it made my stomach feel funny, thanks for the ginger biscuit advice too lol, so im going to try and have some pasta and tuna for lunch, thank you again for the reply and i hope you feel much better soon!!.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Heya hope ur all good now. I am feeling fine now, went bowling this evening and had some yummy enchiladas for tea....so life is good!! Thanks for being nice tho when i wasnt feeling great - ur a star! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Awww its ok!! thanks you for replying and being nice to me aswell[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], im glad your feeling better. I think mine was hunger and now the fact i have a cold coming on lol so thats another thing that i think's been making me feel ill. Hope you had a nice time bowling[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], thanks again for the reply.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!